笑話一 
Joke 1
工作第三天 
The third doing the bottling.
一早坐火車到站後  等不到平常來接我們的Paul
While we arrived the Guilford train station, we didn't see Paul.
忽然看到一台車在我們面前停了下來
We saw a car stopped in front of us.
跟Paul一樣的車耶!
It's the same car as Paul's car.
開了車門,Good morning,一看...怎麼不同人?
I opened the door, greeting to him.  opps..different person.
心裡還在想:換人來接了?
I was thinking "Tyson sent someone else come pick us up"
那人看到我嚇了一大跳
It was a big surprised for the guy.
對我說 小姐妳上錯車了
He said to me "I think you get the wrong car."
看著他驚魂未定的眼神
He hasn't recovered from a fright.
趕緊說了聲抱歉  關上門趕緊跑...
I just said I sorry immediately, and ran away.

笑話二
joke 2
工作第四天  出了YHA門
The forth day doing bottling.  I left YHA.
到了車站  走進月台  才發現
I realized while I arrived the station on the platform.
我的便當還在廚房的冰箱裡
My lunch box is still in the fridge in YHA.
沒有便當要我怎麼活
How can I survive without my lunch box?
只好到站後  請Paul在小店門口
All I can do is asking Paul stop in the shop.
讓我下車買一個漢堡
I could buy a hamburger as my lunch.

笑話三
Joke 3
每天的火車是7:27
The train is at 7:27am daily.
有時候火車會自己誤點
Sometime it delayed by itself.
我自己是沒有誤點過
I never delayed.
這次回伯斯後
After coming back Perth.
星期一早上七點十分就到車站
I walked into the station at 7:10 am on Monday morning.
走進月台開始等起車
Walked into the platform waiting for the train.
七點二十六分  往右一看是即將進站的火車
7:26, I looked at the right hand side, it was the train coming.
往左一看  是珊珊來遲的同事
I looked at the left hand side, they were my colleagues,
and they are a little bit late.
四天沒見  就先坐下來閒聊一下
We haven't met and chated for four days.
We chated a little bit.
對  火車來了喔 還閒聊一下  還坐下來閒聊一下
Yes, we chatted a little bit when the train came.
not only this, we sat and chatted.
結果在發現事情不對的時候
While we realized something was wrong.
火車門關了
The door of the train closed.
就這樣  在火車站的我  錯過了火車
We missed the train when I was in the train station.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    pinkpig000 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()