來雪梨六天 I've stayed in Sydney for 6 days,
每天都可以上圖書館上網, and I could use internet in SLNSW,
我知道我應該更新一下不落格,
I knew I should update my blog,
可是一但懶病發作,
As long as I was being lazy,
一切都是不可能的事. 
Everything is mission impossible.

這次再來雪梨,  I came Sydney again,
覺得比上次喜歡它一點點,
I felt I like it a little bit more.
雖然每天在圖書館鬼混三四小時, Although I stayed in the library for 3-4 hrs per day.
我也花了下午的時間出去散步. I spent the afternoon time taking walk around city.
當然我去了幾次賭場,
I went casino several times, of course.
贏了幾十元,I won couple of dollars
讓我有錢去魚市場吃大餐.
and I could go to fish market enjoy the meal.
去了達令港看海鳥
I went to Darling hobour to see the sea birds.
也去給海鳥看 and let the sea birds see me.
又去了雪梨歌劇院,I went to Sydney Opera House,
只是沒進去看戲. 
but didn't watch any opera.
坐車去Parramatta看朋友, I took train to visit my friend in Parramatta
看超可愛小朋友Her son is super lovely.
買電車一日卷卻發現只是浪費, I bought one day pass of Mororail and light rail,
走路實在點.and realized walking is better.
去了百貨公司買了特價內衣,
I bought bra in Mayer department store.
澳幣22.5元,其實不算貴.
It cost me AUD22.5, it's not expensive at all.
還去了Paddy's Market買了櫻桃, I bought cherries in Paddy's market,
一公斤八元.吃到我拉肚子It's just $8 per kilogram. I had too much and shit like water@@
認識了一個波蘭女生她名字叫芭芭拉. I knew a girl from Porland, and her name is Barbarra.
還好有她在, It's nice to have her here. 
回到旅社時一點都不無聊. 
I didn't feel boring when I went back to the backpackers.
現在我又在圖書館. I am in the library again.
因為早上十點check-out, Because I checked-out at 10 am,
可是我的火車下午三點才開, but my train will departure at 3 pm.
對,又是火車 Yes, train again.
去哪兒? Where am I going to?
阿德雷得 Adelaide.
二十四小時
24 hours.


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    pinkpig000 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()