從開始裝酒的第一天我就有跟老闆講說 
Since the first day started bottling, I told my boss
我是台灣人 我來自台灣
I am a Taiwanese, I came from Taiwan.
我的中文名字是S..., H...-C.... 我的英文名字是J..... 
My Chinese name is S..., H...-C..., My English name is J.....
可是,老闆卻還是一直以為我是韓國人, 
But my boss still thought I am a Korean.
堅持叫我的中文名字H...-C....(因為韓國人通常都堅持用韓文名)
He called me in my Chinese name 
because most Korean use their Korean name.
 當然 發音非常不標準.
Of course, the pronunciation is very terrible.
 自從上星期去老闆家住過五天以後,
After staying in my boss's house for five days last week,
 很高興的是,老闆終於知道我是台灣人, 
Happily, my boss realized I am a Taiwanese,
老闆娘和他們的孩子也知道我是台灣人了..
His wife and their children knew I am a Taiwanese as well.
 結果今天.. 工頭一份文件擺在桌上,
Today, I saw a document on the desk.
工作程序表,表上記錄著那一線要去哪一個酒莊工作, 
It's the working schedule about which line goes to which winery.
工頭是誰,誰要開大貨車,要膠裝機還是熱溶膠機.. 拉拉雜雜一大堆東西, 
Who is the supervisor, the packing needs taping machine or gluing machine.
很開心的看著Line 3, 工頭是Tyson,沒錯. 
I saw Line 3 which we normally worked with.  The supervisor is Tyson, that's right.
Packing...三個人,沒錯, 可是卻給人家寫KOR 
There are 3 people packing, that's right.  But..KOR?
KOR
什麼,怎麼還是KOR?
What?  Why am I still a Korean?
雖然我很愛我兩個韓國男朋友,
Although I love my two Korea boy friends who are Jack and Beom very very much,
可是,我真的不想當韓國人啦!
I don't want to be a Korean!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    pinkpig000 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()