鯨魚說 我很可愛
The whale says I am cute,
所以牠要很用力的從海裡跳出來看我
That's why he wants to jump high from the sea to see me.

去旅客服務中心訂了一個看鯨魚的行程
I booked a whale watching tour in the tourist center.
要價AUD60,早上十點出發,下午大約一點半回來.
It cost me AUD60.  Departure at 10am, and come back at 1 pm.
由於搭船的地方離市區有點小遠,
The jetty is "a little bit" far away from down town.
於是九點整,我就開始走路要去搭船
I started walk to jetty from 9 am.
延著海岸線的步道,時而緩行,時而競走,
I walked along the coast, sometimes slowly, and sometimes fast.
也花了我將近一小時才到集合地。
It took me nearly 1 hour to arrive the jetty.
根據氣象報告,今天天氣會是晴天
According to the weather report, today would be a sunny day.
可是我們都被騙了
We were cheated.
就在我走到一半的時候,下起了大雨..
On the way to jetty, it started rain heavily.
嗚嗚...一點都不浪漫的雨中漫步 .....
Ai, walking under the rain, it's not romatic at all.
到了集合地還是小雨紛飛
It was still raining while I arrived the jetty,
可是錢都繳了  下午也要坐車回伯斯  不能延期
but I paid for it, and would go back Perth in the afternoon.
還是準時出發
I couldn't put it off, had to go.

一開始   搖阿搖  都搖過了外婆橋還是沒看到半隻鯨魚
At first, it swang so seriously, I still didn't see any whales.
搖的我都  血脈噴張  胃漲到喉嚨來  差點掉到嘴巴外
I felt sea sick, nearly spit out.
終於  來了一隻
Finally, it comes.

先是揮揮手
Wave the hands first,
再來搖搖尾巴
and shake the tail.
不過癮?
Not enough?
跳一下給你看,這樣開不開心?
A special jump for you only.  Happy?

開心  當然開心
Of course, I was so happy to see that.
這下更是激動到了極點  
I was really excited till the top.
船家開著船就在海上跟著鯨魚去
We followed the whales on the sea.
算一算  今天也看到了十隻左右
I counted, we saw nearly ten whales today.
在海上漂流了一個多小時
We drifted on the sea about one hour,
胃酸都溢到了嘴邊   硬是忍了下來
The hydrochloric acid in gastric juice came out to my mouth,
and I still endured.
生平第一次暈船暈到這樣
This was the first I got sea sick so seriously,
可是  還是很值得
but, it worth it.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    pinkpig000 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()