好消息跟壞消息一起來。
A good news comes with a bad news.

昨天嫁妝壞掉,心裡想著,真是屋漏偏逢連夜雨呀!
My autobike broke down yesterday.  It never rains but it pours.
但是今早,阿爹很神奇的將他帶回家,並且修好了。阿爹實在太厲害了!
My father took him home, and  fixed him magically this morning.  How super my father is!
這是好消息。
This was the good news.

10天前,本當是發薪日。
It was supposed to be the pay day ten days ago.
當天去上班,看到佈告欄上寫著:
I saw the notice board on that day, and it wrote:
本月薪水因故延至下月一同發放。
The salary of this month will be paid with that of next month.
造成不變敬請見諒。
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
這是壞消息。
It was the bad one.

上個月是月光族,
I was the moonlight clan last month.
這個月是分光族。
I am the minutelight clan this month.

哎。
Ai.
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    pinkpig000 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()