壞在半路上。
Broke down on the street.

最近,我發現我的嫁妝有點怪怪的。
Recently, I noticed that my motorcycle has something wrong.
有一天,我們正在路上時,忽然之間他告訴我 :慘了,我喘不過氣來。
One day, we were on the road, and suddenly he said "sorry, I  couldn't breathe".
我嚇一大跳,然後趕緊跟他說:加油,你行的。
I was so shock, and told him "Cheer up, I know you can".
我幫他加油,而且成功的,他繼續呼吸下去。
I cheered him up, and he kept breathing, and breathed well.
發生了幾次,然後我開始擔心起他來。
It happened several times, and I started to worry about him.
如往常一般,我去了圖書館,然後去車站。
Today, as usual, I went to library, and then went to the train station.
我停站車站前,警察局的附近。
I left him in front of the station, and close to the police station.
去上班,然後下班。
And I went to school, worked, then finished my work.
星期四是我一週中唯一可以早點下班的一天。
Thuresday is the only day of the week I can go home earlier.
今天早點回,然後我就去找我的嫁妝。
I came back one hour earlier, and went to the place to pick him up.
花了一點時間著裝,因為今天晚上真的很冷。
I spent a few minutes to dress up because it was so cold tonight.
發動,然後一起回家。
I pushed the start botton, and went home with him.
一切都如此的一般,直到我右轉後停在紅綠燈前。
Everything was fine in the begining, till I made a right turn, and stopped in a traffic light.
我的嫁妝停止呼吸。
HE STOPPED BREATHING!!!!!!!!
我把他帶到旁邊,然後試著急救他。
I brought him to the side of the road, and tried to do CPR to him.
但一切徒勞無功。
But everything was in vain.
我也不知怎辦好,所以打電話給我阿爹。
I had no idea what I could do to him, so I called my father.
阿爹來載我。
My father came to the place where my motorcycle was, picked me up.
我只能把嫁妝留在事發現場,等明天再解決了。
All I can do was left him there, and do something tomorrow.
當我到家時,看看牆上的鐘。
And when I came back home, I looked at the clock on the wall.
跟我平常到家的時間一樣。
It was the time I usually went home everyday.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    pinkpig000 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()